Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've never been one to get into Valentine's Day, but this year I decided I was going to do something fun and maybe a little bit cheesy.  Last night I started by relabeling a bottle of wine (one of Josh's favorites).






I used the brown bag the wine came in and a red colored pencil.  Next I crinkled it and taped it over the original label.  Last I added the construction paper hearts.  Very simple and certainly a bit cheesy.

















This morning I helped Kara make Valentines for her family.  






And while the kiddos were napping I put the rest of Josh's gift together.  I spruced up the bag the gift I got him came in and added some tissue paper to make it look festive.  I also made him a Valentine while Kara did hers.  The back has some cheesy roses are red poem on the back.  I think it makes a pretty complete gift!










No comments:

Post a Comment